refund and return policy
Refund and Return Policy Details
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Here is what you need to do:
- Review our Return policy to make sure you are still within the accepted time.
- Gather Receipt or Proof of Purchase along with an Order Number
- Submit your order request
- We will email you with an authorization number
- Once approved we will email you the prepaid mailing label
- You can print the label, attach it to any box/package and return the items.
- You will have 30 days to send the item back for full refund once you receive the free return label from us
- The package will be returned to the address listed on the label
- Once we receive the items back we will process the return and refund the balance back to your account.
- Please note free return labels are available for items being shipped within 48 continental states only.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Products with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the status of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address indicated on the prepaid shipping label.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item if you are not within the 48 continental states.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.